IBPS has released a notification for recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for the participating banks in 2022.
Any eligible candidate, who is interested to join any of the Participating Banks as a Probationary Officer/
Management Trainee is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRPPO/MT-XII).
The examination will be 2 tier
Candidates who will qualify in the Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for
Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a
Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates:02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online Main exam – November 2022
- Online Examination – Main November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment April 2023
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank Punjab & Sind Bank
Total Number of posts: 6932 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||IBPS PO Eligibility|
|Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) XII||6932||20-30 Years as on 01/08/2022||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized Board in India.|
IBPS PO XII Bank Wise Vacancy Details-
- Bank of India : 535 Post
- Bank of Maharashtra : 500 Post
- Canara Bank : 2500 Post
- Punjab National Bank: 500 Post
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 Post
- UCO Bank: 550 Post
- Union Bank of India : 2094 Post
Age (As on 01.08.2022):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates
Relaxation of Upper age limit: Read official notification for more details.
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized Board in India.
Application Fee Details:
- General / OBC / EWS: 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- For more details read the official notification.