- Japan has hosted
Rugby World Cup 2019.
- South Africa won
the Rugby World Cup 2019.
- India B won the
Deodhar Trophy 2019.
- 2023 Men’s FIH
Hockey World Cup will be held on Bhubaneshwar India.
Nadal(Spain) won the Davis Cup 2019.
- The 35th ASEAN summit was organized in Bangkok(Thailand).
- There are 10 permanent members of ASEAN.
- Headquarter of ASEAN is in Jakarta (Indonesia).
- Member countries of ASEAN
- Full-Form of RCEP (Trade Agreement): Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership.
- UN climate conference, COP25 was held in Madrid(Capital of Spain).
- The 5th India International Science Festival(IISF) was held in Kolkata.
- The theme of the 5th India International Science Festival(IISF) was “RISEN”- Research, Innovation and Science Empowering the Nation.
- Brasília(Brazil) hosted the 11th BRICS summit.
- Member countries of BRICS:
- The theme of 11th BRICS Summit: ‘BRICS: Economic Growth for an Innovative Future’.
- The 8th International Tourism Mart 2019 for North East Region at Imphal, Manipur.
- The four-day-long International Lavi fair is being organised in Rampur district of Shimla, Himanchal Pradesh from 11 to 14 November 2019.
- ‘Operation Ma‘ by Indian Army helps Kashmiri youths to abandon terrorism and return to normal lives.
- International Film Festival of India 2019 was held in Goa.
- Indian Army conducts test firing of “Spike” LR anti-tank missiles.
- Russia to be partner country at International Film Festival of India
- Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan is the current president of UAE(United Arab Emirates).
- T. N. Seshan was the former Chief Election Commissioner.
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa sworn in as Sri Lanka’s new president.
- Sharad Arvind Bobde is the 47th Chief Justice of India.
- Sharad Arvind Bobde is a former Chief Justice of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Famous mathematician Vashishth Narayan Singh passed away on 14th of November.
- International Atomic Energy Agency(IAEA) Board Appoints Rafael Grossi as Director General.
- Uddhav Thackeray sworn in as the 18th chief minister of Maharashtra.
- Pravind Kumar Jugnauth (born 25 December 1961) is a Mauritian politician who is the current Prime Minister of Mauritius.
- Satya Pal Malik is the 18th and current Governor of Goa.
- National Press Day of India is celebrated on 16 November.
- World Science Day is celebrated on 10th of November.
- National Milk Day of India is celebrated on 26 November.
- Constitution Day (National Law Day), also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India on 26 November.
- World Pneumonia Day is celebrated on 12 November.
- The theme of World Pneumonia Day was “Healthy Lungs For All”.
- World Toilet Day is celebrated on 19 November.
- National Education Day is celebrated on 11 November on the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first education minister of independent India.
- Foundation Days of these states are celebrated on 1 November:
- Madhya Pradesh,
- Kerala and
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhuri Vijay has
been awarded with the JCB Award for Literature 2019 for her debut
novel, The Far Field.
- Hyderabad Bags the UNESCO Title of ‘Creative City of Gastronomy’.
- Serbia’s Sara Damnjanovic has been crowned “Miss Asia Global
- Miss Asia Global
2020 will be held in Malaysia.
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award 2019 for excellence in journalism.
- The chairman of Rajasthan Patrika Gulab Kothari has been awarded Raja Ram
Mohan Roy Award for excellence in journalism.
- Tobacco Board of India was awarded the Golden Leaf Award in the
Most Impressive Public Service Initiative category for the year 2019.
- Chitharesh Natesan was crowned Mr. Universe 2019
- PETA India’s 2019 Person of the Year: Virat Kohli.
- David Attenborough gets the Indira Gandhi Peace Prize
- Rajinikanth was awarded with Golden Jubilee Icon award at International
Film Festival of India.
- Best Film: Golden Peacock Award at International Film Festival of India : “Particles”
by Blaise Harrison.
- Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri(Malayalam Poet) was awarded with the 55th
Jnanpith Award(Gyanpith Award)
- Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik was awared with Italian Golden Sand Art Award
- Neha Dixit gets 2019 International Press Freedom Award
- Joint Military Exercise “SHAKTI-2019” between India and France was held in Rajasthan.
- Joint military Exercise “Dustlik-2019” between India and Uzbekistan was held in Tashkent.
- Joint Naval Exercise “Samudra Shakti 2019” between India and Indonesia held in the Bay of Bengal.
- “Roar of the Sea”( Za’ir-Al-Bahr ) is the joint Naval Exercise between India-Qatar that took place in Doha, Qatar in 2019.
- Tiger Triumph is Joint Military Exercise between US and India. It was scheduled in Andhra Pradesh .
- RIL becomes first Indian company to hit Rs 10 lakh crore market cap.
Science and Technology:
- Alzheimer’s disease is caused by brain cell death.
- Amazon has launched “Project Zero” to Empower brands against
- ISRO launched advanced earth imaging and mapping satellite CARTOSAT-3 and
13 other nano-satellites from Sriharikota on 27 November 2019 using PSLV-47.
- Microsoft launches K-12 Education Transformation Framework.
Books and Authors:
- Jui Karkare Navare is the author of the book Hemant Karkare: A Daughter’s Memoir.
- Author of the book “Finding the Gaps: Transferable Skills to Be the Best You Can Be” is Simon Taufel
- The Oxford Word of the Year 2019 is “Climate Emergency”.
- Author of the book “R.N. Kao: Gentleman Spymaster” is Nitin A Gokhale.
- Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu launches the first Hindi daily
newspaper of the state, ‘Arun Bhoomi’.
- Sub Lieutenant Shivangi is India’s first woman navy pilot.
- India’s first day-night Test match was played at Eden Gardens
- Kolkata becomes first city to
install RT–PCR machines in India.
- Bangladesh is set to become the first country to approve golden rice.
- Chief Guest of Republic Day Parade of 2020 will be President of Brazil Jair Bolsonaro.
- The Union Territories of Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli became a single union territory.
- The current number of Union Territories of India is 8.
- President’s rule is the suspension of state government and imposition of direct central government rule in a state. Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India.
- The government has given its approval for setting up four medical device parks with a view to support the ‘Make in India’ initiative in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala.
- India’s rank in 2019 Global Terrorism Index
- UP govt launches e-Ganna app
- The Kartarpur Corridor is a visa-free border crossing and secure corridor, connecting the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan to the border with India.
- Indian Oil launches special winter-grade diesel for UT of Ladakh.
- Bihar is proposing to ban all state-owned vehicles that are older than 15 years
- The slogan/motto for the office of Lokpal is thus-“मा गृधः कस्यस्विद्धनम्”
error: Content is protected !!