Which of the following statement is true with respect to ASCII?
• ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. There are 128 standard ASCII codes, each of which can be represented by a 7-digit binary number: 0000000 through 1111111
A compiler is a-
• Compiler is a software which converts a program written in high level language (Source Language) to low level language (Object/Target/Machine Language).
Which of the following is not an application of Fibre Optics?
• Fibre optics, the science of transmitting data, voice, and images by the passage of light through thin, transparent fibers. • Fiber optics are also commonly used in telecommunication services such as internet.
Which key combination is used for pasting text in MS-Word?
The Operating System UNIX is the trademark of -
• Unix is an Operating System which is truly the base of all Operating Systems like Ubuntu, Solaris, POSIX, etc. • It was developed in the 1970s by Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, and others in the AT&T Laboratories(Bell Laboratories).
Who is a hacker?
Who is regarded as the World’s first Programmer?
• Ada Lovelace has been called the world's first computer programmer. What she did was write the world's first machine algorithm for an early computing machine that existed only on paper.